Your wedding day is a unique event. The last thing you need on your wedding day is trouble. With proper planning, your wedding day must be smooth and without major tragedies. Whether you choose to hire a makeup artist and a hairdresser for your day or choose to do it yourself, you need to schedule a wedding test for hair, makeup and nails. Here are some tips to simplify the process of your marriage.
1) Never cut hair or change radically before marriage. If you want a completely new look, plan to try it months before your wedding day. If you are planning a drastic reflection, color, or cut, get an initial style a few months in advance and fix it one or two weeks before the big day.
2) Schedule a test a few weeks before your wedding day for hair, makeup and nails. This will ensure that your stylist knows exactly what you want and you will know exactly what you want. Plan to bring your tiara, helmet and / or veil to be tested so you know what your hair looks like with all the accessories.
3) Your makeup must be timeless and classic. If you are having an evening wedding, you might want to have special features, such as your eyes or lips, but not both. Years after your marriage, you will want to look at your wedding photos and say how beautiful you are, not how terrible the eyes are.
4) Your nails must also be timeless and classic. Think of delicate roses, ivory or peaches. French or American manicure is also a safe bet. But if you are planning a red-themed wedding and really want red nails, do it, but realize that they will stand out from your clothes. If you are planning a specific nail color, do it before adjusting the wedding dress so you can see what your nails look like next to the dress. Read also about wedding nail designs at balochhal.com
5) Pamper yourself and get a pedicure before the wedding. Many brides choose to match their toenails with their nails, but if you wear closed shoes, you can choose something cool, like blue, to match the old tradition of “something blue”.
6) Never use strong perfume on your wedding day. Some people may be allergic and, under the pressure of their big day, perfume can cause headaches.
7) Make sure to bring your bag including: lipstick, mirror, brush, handkerchief, aspirin and candy.